Children’s Aid Society is committed to helping children and their families build stronger, healthier lives through compassionate and professional services.
Our Core Values
- Children are not only the hope of our future, but an essential part of our present society.
- The gifts of all children should be nurtured and cherished.
- Children and families with added stressors and problems need additional help and support.
- Early intervention and prevention will enable children to become healthier and happier adults.
- Respect will be a common element in interpersonal communication among staff, board and all customers.